Monday, May 25, 2015

Wait....Where's My Depression??





What have I been up to for the past three months?? Well, I've just been enjoying my non-depressed life, that's what!! Still settling into my new place, still overworked at the office, but I am feeling pretty damn good these days! My eyes are on the look out for "true love" while I openly embrace this peace that has miraculously come my way after decades of living in a constant state of duress and sadness.

Very excited to report that after years of searching I have found an unbelievable doctor that I genuinely dig, but more importantly whom I have complete trust in. I am putting in the work necessary to move my ass forward and it seems to be paying off!


Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
Rabindranath Tagore


Something strange has accompanied my new found happiness; for the first time I can recall, I don't feel compelled to write. I am unsure if this is simply because I have been too busy basking in being free from that cloud of darkness that had followed me around for so long or what...I don't know the answer.

What I do know is that I miss connecting with all of the kind souls I have met blogging here so I am posting today to simply say "I miss you and I continue to send good thoughts and so much love your way!"

xoxo
Penelope